MISSION STATEMENT – Saint Paul Radio Inc., a non-profit corporation, is
dedicated to teaching the truth as defined by the Magisterium of the Roman
Catholic Church. Through radio and internet communication channels we seek to support pastors in their efforts to reach Catholics outside of Holy Mass and be a
unifying organization, integrated with parish life, to bring people to our Lord Jesus
SAINT PAUL RADIO IS…..
1. Universal – Anyone can listen…Catholic radio is for all people. It reaches the poor, the rich, the homeless, the homebound, and people of all faiths.
2. Personal – Radio allows listeners to select the speakers and programs they wish. It allows the listener to engage in an interior dialogue with the speaker.
3. Current – Covers important issues and events as they happen, from a Catholic perspective.
4. Affordable – Dollar for dollar, radio costs less than any other medium and reaches more people in less time for less money and with less resources.
5. Abundant – Radio helps to fulfill our personal needs and prayers.
- Strengthens Marriages and Family Life
- Builds Faith, Formation and Spiritual Growth
- Supports Priestly and Religious Vocations
- Promotes the Dignity of the Human Person
- Encourages Stewardship as a Way of Life
- Embraces the Gospel
CATHOLIC RADIO LISTENERS ARE…
94% more spiritually engaged
69% better able to teach their children the Faith
50% more involved and generous with their parish
HOW IS SAINT PAUL RADIO FUNDED – St. Paul Radio is a non-profit501 (c) (3) corporation that is listener funded. Though we have the support of the Diocese of Savannah and Bishop Hartmayer, we are not owned, operated or funded by the diocese. If you’re excited about this station, consider becoming part of the St. Paul Radio Family. Members are committed to financially and spiritually supporting the ministry of St. Paul Radio in bringing faithful Catholic programming to our area. Just as St. Paul spread the Gospel, the St. Paul Radio Family will help spread the Lord’s message to transform our world through the media.
CAN I HEAR SAINT PAUL RADIO TODAY?
Yes, you can listen on-air at WKER 91.1 FM, you can listen online at www.saintpaulradio.org, and you can listen on your smartphone with the TuneIn Radio App, plus you can follow us on Facebook.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN SAINT PAUL RADIO’S MISSION?
You can become part of the St. Paul Radio Family by making a donation to St. Paul Radio and by praying that St. Paul Radio’s work is fruitful in bringing souls to Christ. All donations are tax deductible.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE STATION?
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:
Augusta – 762-218-3911
McCormick – 864-602-1139
CAN I VOLUNTEER TO HELP WITH THIS PROJECT?
Absolutely! Just contact us at email@example.com
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Pray – Lift up the station in prayer and ask the Lord’s blessing and protection over its mission.
Give – Support the station monthly, quarterly, or annually with a financial gift.
THE POPE SPEAKS ABOUT CATHOLIC RADIO
“The words which you transmit, reach countless people, some of whom are alone and for whom your word comes as a consoling gift, some of whom are curious and are intrigued by what they hear, some of whom never attend church because they belong to different religions or to no religion at all, and others still who have never heard the name of Jesus Christ, yet through your [radio] service, first come to hear the words of salvation. This work of patient sowing, carried on day after day, hour after hour, is your way of cooperating in the apostolic mission.”
Radio due to its association with the Word, participates in the mission and visibility of the Church; this brings with it various ecclesiological and pastoral challenges. It is important to make the Word of God attractive, giving it consistency through your transmissions so as to touch the hearts of the men and women of our time, and to participate in transforming the lives of our contemporaries.”
Message of Pope Benedict XVI: The Identity and Mission of Catholic Radio Today June 19, 2008